21 January 2014

Kicking back into gear

I've been thinking about but not actually blogging for almost a year now. I have been thinking about my thesis but not actually doing anything on my thesis for more than six months, since I finished my lit theory paper.

So what have I been doing?  (Aside from working, and being a mother, and commuting, and all the other day to day things?)  I've been doing a lot of soul searching I suppose, for want of a better term. 2013 was a bit of a dark year for me, for a large portion of the year anyway.  I've turned some corners, made some changes and a whole bunch of other generic cliches.

I guess what I'm saying is hi! I'm back!  I know you didn't miss me because no-one reads this blog yet! Hopefully that will change.

I'll use the next few posts to catch you all (ha!) up on my life over the last few months...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely people leave comments!